Welcome to my website! My name is John Sanderson, and I am delighted that you have chosen to visit my online store. I’m a retired mechanical engineer who lives in the picturesque town of St Ives, Cornwall, England. Woodturning has been a lifelong passion of mine, and I started making pens as a part of that hobby over 30 years ago. As I started advancing in my art and delving deeper into the pen-making world, I found it to be an exciting and beautiful way to combine my passion for engineering with my love for crafting beautiful pieces. Over the years, I have honed my skills and combined my engineering know-how to create unique and original designs for beautiful, handcrafted pens. I use only the finest woods and materials, so you can be assured of the quality and longevity of each pen. I take great pride in each pen I create; no detail is overlooked. It is always a joy to craft that one-of-a-kind pen that will become a cherished addition to your collection or a treasured gift for that special someone. So, if you have a dream pen in mind, I would be happy to bring that dream to life. Reach out to me, and we can work together to design a pen that perfectly suits your individual flair and taste. Once again, thank you for visiting my store. Enjoy exploring my unique and beautiful pen designs, and I look forward to creating a stunning pen that you will treasure for many years to come. Sincerely, John Sanderson, Founder
Craftmanship & Heritage
- Silverburl Pen is handcrafted, making each piece unique in its own design and style.
- The grip of the pen is designed to provide a comfortable and easy-to-hold experience while writing.
- durable and reliable product that lasts long and maintains its premium look.
How To Order
- We have a range of pens in our collection ready to order.
- We can commission a design especially for you.
- Order Online, Over The Phone OR By Email